From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Dr. Farzaneh & Associates is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
We are a family-oriented practice with patients ranging from 1 to 99 years old. Our team is made up of a general dentist, periodontist, endodontist, hygienists, and dental assistants. We have a TV or Pandora radio in each patient room.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.