Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Waltham Office
Your first visit to Dr. Farzaneh & Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- Our mission is to provide exemplary patient care with comfort and satisfaction.
- Our team takes pride in being very personable, compassionate, and detail-oriented.
- We look forward to your visit and to showing you the positive effects that quality dental care can have on your life.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- We are conveniently located across from the Sullivan Post VFW building
on the corner of Trapelo Road and Marguerite Street.
- Parking is at the rear of the building.